Sunday, March 30, 2008

9 Month Professional Photos

We went yesterday and had the girls 9 months photos done. Of course Miss Hailey decided, as usual, that she did not want to smile for the camera. Regardless we got some really adorable shots. I got the CD of all the pictures and the copyright so that I can make copies of any of the pictures. I made a collage of my favorites to share with our blog readers. I also, finally, got a picture of me with the girls. I plan on getting some family pictures done by a friend of mine shortly. Enjoy!
H1

H2




1 comment:

BritneyMarie said...

Where do you go to get your photos done? I haven't taken the girls to get their's done yet. I wanted to, but never got around to it. Is it expensive? I really want to get the girls done for their birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...