Thursday, March 13, 2008

Such Silly Girls


H2 has been so silly lately. Since she can pull herself up she is getting into everything! I had some ketchup on a plate after a snack that I set on the coffee table for a moment to pick H1 up. H2 zipped over to the table, pulled up, grabbed the plate, and proceeded to start licking it! Her face was COVERED in ketchup. It was so funny! I snatched her up and grabbed some wet wipes and the cellphone to snap a quick photo before cleaning her up.
She also got all excited over the basket full of clean laundry. She proceeded to try and heave herself into it. She just sat there teetering on the edge with her feet off the ground.
Ontop of all of the silly things she's done this week she finally got her second tooth. I'm glad that the teething is over; at least for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm loving the pictures! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...