Friday, March 28, 2008

Old Film...Fuzzy Photos

I apologize for my severe lack of posts this week. With the girls being up more during the day (and lately night as well) I find less time to get online. Speaking of our nightly play dates; H2 has decided that she is in the mood to play in the middle of the night lately. And let me tell you what, that makes for one sleepy girl during the day. She's been doing this on and off for a few weeks now. I am not sure if I should chalk it up to her having a growth spurt, which she is having, or that she's just anti-sleep lately.

I pulled out the old camera that my Dad gave me a long time ago and took some photos of the girls. Unfortunately, I didn't think to check the film that was in the camera. It had been in there, unused, for at least five years! The last time I used it was my 18th birthday party. So, although I got a few cute poses and faces they all came out a little weird, fussy, or discolored looking. I did a good bit of editing to these and made them look viewable.


Good morning and time to play!


H1


H2


Getting sleepy. It's almost time for a nap.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...