Sunday, April 27, 2008

Streakers

Those girls just love to be naked. Last night after their bath they proceeded to dash off, butt naked, in completely opposite directions. It was SO funny. They had their rubber duckies in their mouths and they were gone in a flash. I couldn't help but laugh! Then sometime last night H2 proceeded to take her pajama pants off and throw them across the room. I swear! I just hope I get them potty trained before she decided to go diaper free in the middle of the night.

They had been having some bath time fears which I still have no idea why. I had gotten them a bubble blowing bath toy that they don't like one bit (it scares them) so I thought maybe they were having some anxiety about it but even after it was gone they were still acting really frightened. I now think it may be because I had been bathing them separately for my own sanity and they wanted to be together. Things went much smoother last night then they had all week.

2 comments:

Delightfully Mom said...

Your girls are adorable!

BritneyMarie said...

I haven't yet tried to bathe them both together. I'm not that brave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...