Friday, April 18, 2008

H1's First Walk Behind The Walker

Today H1proceeded to crawl up to their hippo walker that Aunt Sarah and Uncle Rodney got them for Christmas last year, pop up and start walking across the living room! It was so crazy to see those tiny little chubby legs scooting across the room. And she was fast too! There is no stopping her. I know they'll be trying to walk alone any time now.

*Please excuse all the crazy faces that H1 makes...it's her new "thing."*

Standing at the walker getting ready to go.
H2 got out of her way quick when she started taking off.



She had walked all the way across the room and back at this point. I had just turned the hippo around to see if she wanted to go again but she said "Nah, I'm gonna go see what else I can get into!"



I was clapping for her and was very excited. She just thought I was crazy!

1 comment:

BritneyMarie said...

I just *love* the faces Hannah makes! Walking already! I can't believe it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...