Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hair Bows

The girls have just enough hair to put a teeny-tiny hair bow in. It lasted about five minutes so I had to make sure I documented the momentous occasion! They did not mind them at all. They never have really cared about things on their heads like a lot of babies do which is good. 


And don't mind Hailey's photo. They both think they are puppies half the time. They'll put their toys in their mouth and crawl around the room with them. They also like to do this with their bottles! Such silly girls.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

So sweet! My girls were born with full heads of hair, but it was a long, long time before I could put bows in and expect them to stay. If one didn't pull out her own bow, she was pulling out her sister's. Argh! But give it time, and they'll come to love those bows.

Anonymous said...

i wish sophia would let me do something like that! she hates anything on her head!

~liz

Casey's trio said...

How precious! Pretty soon, they'll be ready fot the little Pebbles pony-tail sticking straight up:)

BritneyMarie said...

I think the keys in her mouth are so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...