Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sippy Cups & Bath Time

I am now the proud mother of two sippy cup princesses. I have been trying to slowly switch them over to sippy cups since they were 6 months old. They weren't to excited about it at first but as the past three months have rolled by they have gotten better and better. They are now drinking milk from their cups about three times a day. They love it! They will also take water from the sippy as well where they barely would in their bottle. I started out using the Dr. Brown training sippy cup which worked really well. It doesn't require as much suction on their part who it is easier to do. Once they had mastered that we moved up to the 6m+ cups which they tackled with ease. They can now also drink from a 12m+ cup as well.




Then, of course, after a long day it's time for their baths. This is definitely one of their favorite things. They love the water and getting to chew on their rubber duckies. H2 is always splashing and kicking the water with her legs. I swear something she does it just to soak me! H1 is more of a tub relaxer. She just likes to sit and soak. Don't get me wrong though, there are times when she can give her sister a run for her money when it comes to making waves.

H1

H2

4 comments:

ABC Triplets said...

Hm, Maybe we should start ours on sippy cups now. Those two girls look like pros!

BritneyMarie said...

Em and Liv still prefer their bottles. I've tried the sippy cups, but Liv HATES them. What's your secret? :)

BritneyMarie said...

Oh, what are those seats called they're sitting in the bathtub with? Those are interesting, I've never seen them before.

Sheena/H2Mommy said...

I just started to use the training suppy cup with an ounce of water or formula here and there. Just mainly to let them get used to holding it. One day is just clicked andthey started to sip.

The thing they are in in the tub is a bath ring. Well worth the money if you ask me! Since they are SO wiggley in the tub and don't want to lay down to bathe anymore I went with one of these. I actually saw it for the first time on another parent of multiples blog. You can get it at ToysRUs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...