Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Splish Splash

The girls have been so tired this morning. They are nap-aholics! They woke up earlier than usual so their entire schedule is off today. Hopefully their afternoon nap will get them all refreshed so we can have a fun time at the park. We are going to meet Ms. Liz and Sophia and Ms. Lauren and Asher.
I have been waiting for two things I ordered from one of my favorite baby places One Step Ahead and they came in today. I am very excited. I got a baby gate for the living room which we were in desperate need of now that they girls are crawling all over the place and don't want to stay cooped up in their "area" anymore. I also got a little baby pool for them now that the weather is getting warmer. (See how I didn't say warm...I said warmer. In Florida it's warm on Christmas!) I absolutely love the concept and hopefully it'll work well for the girls. It is constantly hooked to the hose and the water pressure keeps the sides up. It doesn't hold much water, which is a plus, and has little squirters that they can play in. Both the girls absolutely LOVE the bath so I know this will be a huge hit. I am so excited to try it out.

1 comment:

BritneyMarie said...

We haven't got a baby gate yet. We need to. I keep putting it off for some reason. Both girls aren't mobile yet so we've still got a little bit of time.

That little kiddie pool looks really cool. If we had a yard I would totally buy one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...