Friday, May 2, 2008

Cheese & The Great Outdoors


H1 (L) and H2 (R)

The girls were in such a great mood yesterday and the smiles were contagious. I was able to capture these prime examples during an afternoon diaper change. It is truly amazing to see how they are no longer looking like infants. Their personalities are in their prime and they are their own little people. H1 is all about the wide open mouth smile while H2 likes to show off those two pearly whites she has now. H1 also has a new thing were she does a "cheese face" when you point the camera in her direction. I have a few pictures of her doing it up I have to try and still need to get them off my memory card. 

One thing that I asked in a local twins forum is how to get two babies who can not walk on their own outside to play. Most of the advice has been to either a) put them in a stroller then go where you need to go b) put a play yard outside and put one in it right outside the door then the other then move the whole thing or c) just grab them both either free handed or in a sling and go. The stroller thing won't work for me due to the stairs I have to go up/down to get inside and the play yard thing still seems dangerous cause technically you're still leaving one child unattended outside. So, I think I'm gonna end up using the grab and go method. I still has yet to take the girls in their little pool so if I'm feeling brave after their nap we may go try it out.

3 comments:

BritneyMarie said...

So, did you get out there and play?

Sheena/H2Mommy said...

Nope... ::HAHA::

Krissy said...

Thanks for reading and commenting! Hope that your fence works out for your two beautiful daughters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...