Sunday, May 11, 2008

Our First Swim in the Big Pool

The girls went for their first swim today during Lay-Lay (their cousin)'s first birthday party. At first they just got into Lay's little splash pool that Aunt Tes (PJ's Mommy) got for her but then I decided to go all out and see how they would do. They absolutely loved it and had so much fun! They kicked and splashed and laughed up a storm. I swear they thought they were as big as all the other kids in the pool. We were in for quite awhile but even so they still got mad at me when it was time to get out. I can't wait to go swimming with them again!


Everyone outside!


H2 in the red float - H1 in the blue



H1 and her entourage and me with H2.



Hunty and H1



Tay-Tay in the background with Me and H2.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

oh what fun!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...