Thursday, May 8, 2008

Cause I'm Leaving In A Rental Van

In a little more than 24 hours we will be heading down the highway to visit my family in South Florida. My Mom, the girls and I are loading up into a rental van (so we can fit everything) and leaving before sunrise tomorrow morning. So, in preparation, today, I have gotten all but a few necessities packed up and sitting by the door. In a little while Nana is coming over to help us go to the rental car place. From then on out I'll be packing the van down and going into warp speed. I'll update when we get down there!

3 comments:

debi9kids said...

Have a wonderful drive & look forward to seeing your updates! :)

mrs.izzy said...

how long is that drive? I hope everything goes well, without too much frustration.

Katrina said...

Good luck on your drive! Can't wait to hear how the trip goes! Be safe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...