Thursday, May 29, 2008

What's In Your Bag?

On the HDYDI website the latest post is about MoM Krissy and how her diaper bag habits have changes as her twinnies grew and what she keeps in her bag now. In the spirit of things I thought I would share with you the contents of our diper bag.

6 diapers
1 pack of wipes
1 can of forumla
2 sippy cups
1 snack cup of Cheerios
1 snack cup of Puffs
1 snack box of animal crackers
1 snack bag of Little Fruits
2 pow-pows per girl (pacifiers)
2 pairs of shoes
1 bottle of Tylenol
1 medicine dropper
1 bottle of Hyland's teething tablets
1 bottle of Germ-X
1 wallet
1 digital camera
1 set of keys

Now this big in no way shape of form resembles the monster I cared when they were first born. I put everything but the kitchen sink in that thing! Extra clothes, bibs, toys, socks, clothes for me, burp clothes, you name it...I had it!

As you can tell H1 and H2 are big on the food! They absolutely love to eat. As I stated in the last post H2 no longer eats the Cheerios (thought I will keep trying to give them to her) so I have to make sure I bring a little bit of each type of snack for them.

3 comments:

Krissy said...

That sounds like a great bag of goodies! I was just talking to someone today about the teething tablets...do you think they work?

And thanks for the link! :)

Bonnie said...

Wow what a bag.

Anonymous said...

That sounds a lot like what my old bag was like. These days, I'm down to a few extra pairs of big-girl panties and some clean pants, just in case, wipes, Purell, and assorted snacks. Life gets easier (and bags get smaller) as they get older, that's for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...