Sunday, May 4, 2008

In The Pool

Aunt Becky came over today to visit. The girls always have a great time with her because she isn't afraid to get down and dirty with us. She brought her camera over and took a ton of pictures of the girls. I can't wait to see them all! Since Uncle Ismael and Daddy went fishing we decided to have a girls day...just the four of us. While she was there H1 took a few more independent steps! H2 tried but she wasn't really feeling like it.


H2 laying down reading a book with Aunt Becky
and H2 bringing a new book to read!

We were finally able to get outside and do a little splashing in the pool. It was a beautiful day and since Becky was here she helped the girls get in their new (and adorable) swim suits and bring them outside. It wasn't even a half a second after their tooshies hit the water that they were splashing and laughing. H1 has this little sound she makes when she gets really, really excited. She sucks in real fast in little spirts. *he-he-he-he* She started doing it in the pool today. She also kept leaning down over on the the sea horse squirter in the middle of the pool and was drinking the water as though she was drinking from a water fountain. It was very funny! H2 was just a splashing machine! Becky took a whole bunch more pictures for me. I will definitely post them when I get them.


Here's a little video. I'm sorry it's sideways. I shot it this way not thinking and I don't know how to change it.

1 comment:

mrs.izzy said...

oh my, how cute is this!!! I bet they had tons of fun.

I haven't done this with my girls, but I can't wait! I love that thing - better than a regular kiddie pool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...