Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why Not Mommy?

I’ve had a few people ask my why I don’t write more about what I’m doing and what I’m going through. Well, to be honest, my life really isn’t exciting enough to blog about. It would probably look something like:

Monday: I did laundry, dishes and vacuumed today while I watched the kids. Then I put the girls to bed, got online for a bit and watched tv before going to bed.

Tuesday: I did laundry, dishes and vacuumed today while I watched the kids. Then I put the girls to bed, got online for a bit and watched tv before going to bed.

Wednesday: I did laundry, dishes and vacuumed today while I watched the kids. Then I put the girls to bed, got online for a bit and watched tv before going to bed.

Okay, you get the jest. Everything that I blog about really is about me because my kids are my life and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Many times I’ve had people tell me I need to get my own life but I know that what I do with and for my children is more important than any other things that I could be doing. I also know that one day my girls will be grown and out of the house and that when that day happens I will have more than enough time for myself.

1 comment:

EllaJac said...

Haha!

Although I'm terribly jealous that you vacuum. It NEEDS done every day, but doesn't GET done every day!

Good Job, Mama! You're right; "your" stuff can be pursued later; these days will not always be before you, and every moment to pour into those girls has eternal value. "The days are long, but the years are short.." I find this true, and my oldest is only 9. *sigh*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...