Friday, October 15, 2010

Friends

As many of you know I've been watching other kids since the girls were 6 months old and have come to really love what I do. I have a passion for children and I have been blessed to be able to make a little money doing what I love. I also feel like having other children around has really helped the girls in many ways from socialization, how other people live, sharing both our things and Mommy and learning to handle disagreements in a healthy way.

Lately I've been watching two siblings in addition to the girls. Hannah and Hailey are really enjoying their time with their newest friends. Each morning they come bursting out of their bedroom and can't wait to start playing. This is also the first time we've had an older kid (he just turned four) here with us and they are reveling in it! He helps step their speech and manners up a notch. The youngest is nearly two and having her here helps emphasize gentleness, helping those who need help and teaching. They are both wonderful children and we are blessed to have them sharing our days with us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...