Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wild Adventures Theme Park

We went to Wild Adventures Theme Park in Valdosta, GA with our friends Bonnie and her daughter Elizabeth. It was an absolute blast and we can’t wait to go back again.

We crammed the girls in my car, popped on a Barbie movie and hit the road. Valdosta is only about two hours from our town but we haven’t been on a car ride in awhile so I was pumped.

1
Hailey, Hannah and Elizabeth

When we got to the park we were able to go straight in because we bought out tickets online which was very nice although I thought that the price for parking was a bit steep. Since we went to Sea World Hailey has asked me nearly every night when she could ride a roller coaster. It’s her greatest goal in her young life to go on one so that was our first stop. Bonnie and Elizabeth hit the carousel while the three of us stood in line for the mini-coaster only to find out 10 minutes later that I would not be able to take both of them at the same time. Hailey, of course, burst into tears which was terrible but I was able to quickly divert her attention to more rides and we joined our friends at the carousel.

8

 

All the girls thought they were hot stuff being able to go on several of the rides without adult accompaniment. They would constantly wave and say “Hi Mommy!” and because the three of them all have very similar voices Bonnie and I did a lot of waving.

1615

 

1112

 

21

 

2523

 

We had quite a few people ask if the girls were triplets. This picture really explains why. They just happened to all have their hair in ponytails and all that blonde hair and tiny stature really made people wonder.

32

 

I went on the Frog Hopper with the girls and they had a blast. It drops you in small increments and because they are all so small in the mass department they would fly up out of their seats and laugh hysterically. Mommy would have enjoyed it much more had the seat not been so teeny tiny. I am not the largest person by any means and I was super duper squeezed.

34313540

 

30

And let us not even pretend my children have zero fear and strong stomachs (which is probably due to the fact that before I knew I was pregnant I went on a ton of wild rides including a roller coaster!) They saw the Scrambler style ride they call The Wild Cat and they couldn’t wait to get on. I was lucky to be able to take them both on it at the same time. The looks on their faces were amazing!

4649

 

54

 

They have a little train ride that goes around a small(ish) circle where you an view different zoo animals. All Hannah and Hailey wanted to see was the giraffes (their favorites!) and the tigers. We unfortunately missed the tiger show but we did get to see a few of the big guys out napping which they all thought was so funny.

6265

7985

 

Then the girls hopped into their turtle cars and drove home!

8687

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...