Monday, October 1, 2007

Choppers and Cat Tails

Yesterday was a rough day. I had good reason to believe that the girls are both trying to cut their first tooth. And amazingly enough, they are coming in in the same place!!! Right bottom left. :-D I had to put them into separate cribs for the first time due to their crying. They kept on waking each other up squirming around and crying. (Poor babies!) It's great that they are getting their teeth in, but I don't like how much is was hurting them. They both screamed and cried for hours on end only settling down long enough to eat and take quick cat naps. There is nothing worse that hearing your child in pain. I just wanted to cry for them. Today we seem to be feeling a bit better. No crying to far. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I gave Kit a bath today. It was hilarious! At first she fought he tooth and nail not to get in the water but as soon as she calmed down and felt how nice and warm it was she was fine and I think actually enjoyed it. When she got out and I toweled her off she went and sat right in front of the girls and groomed for nearly 30 minutes. H1 dozed off watching her and H2 just couldn't keep her eyes off of her. They love watching Kit walk around and play.
I made the girls appointment for their 6 month pictures. I know I may be a little gung-ho about it but since it's around Christmas photo time I wanted to make sure we get the date and time that works for us. I got to get their 3 month photos hung. They'll only be able to be up for a few months!

I need to start working on the girls Halloween costumes. My cousin's wife Lisa sent the girls these tiger print onesies with their initials on them. So, they are going to be cats for Halloween. I am going to go to go look and find some strap on kitten ear and I'm going to try and make them some tails to pin on as well. I just love Halloween! I know it'll be awhile until they can get candy but it's not all about the candy...it's about the cuteness of the costumes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...