Sunday, October 21, 2007

Let's Go To The Museum

Our family (Kenny, his wife Lisa, and three of her kids C, MK and M) came into town this weekend from Mississippi. It was SO great to see them. I've known my cousin Kenny all my life but, even though I talk to his wife Lisa almost daily, I'd never met her or their kids in person. The youngest two kids (MK and M) are fraternal twin so I'm always asking Lisa questions. She's been my biggest help...I don't know what I'd do without her support. It was great to meet the kids. They are so sweet and just hilarious. H2 has a big crush on Maison now...he just made her laugh and laugh. It was too cute!

While they were here we all went to the Florida History Museum downtown. I hadn't been since I was in elementary school so it was strange to go with my own kids. Even though the girls aren't old enough to really know what was going on at times they seemed really interested in what was around them. They really enjoyed the exhibit of the Seminole village. I think that they enjoyed it the best because the wax figures were life size and hey probably thought they were real people.


Me holding H1 and Doodle holding H2.


Looking into the diorama.


Looking at exhibits about the Spanish coming to Florida.
The girls enjoyed looking at the "shinnies" in the case from shipwrecks and H1 took a sit on the canon. H2 sat for a minute but the metal was cold on her toosh.
While we were there the girls needed to eat so I started to make their bottles. I went looking through the bags to get their formula and I didn't see it. My first thought was..."Oh No!" I couldn't believe I forgot their formula sitting on the counter. I felt so bad. Luckily, Kenny said  "Are you sure it didn't fall out of the bag in your car?" I'm glad he said that because I remembered I left some samples in the car. Thank Goodness! That could have been bad. I can't have my girls going hungry.
We headed back to Doodle's to eat some dinner. Aunt Tes and Uncle James swung by to see everyone. It was great to see them and PJ is starting to grow. I just HAD to snap a photo of the girls with them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...