Thursday, October 18, 2007

Eating Our Cereal

We are cereal for the second night in a row last night. They ate about a half an ounce each and it was about all they could do. The first time we tried the thick cereal it didn't work out to well but last night the girls did great! H2 is good at eating from the spoon but H1 had a few problems. This time she did much better. She didn't spit but a little bit out. It's amazing to see how big they're getting. Sitting up in their seats, eating from a spoon, and smiling so much! It's just amazing.

I'm a bit upset because I recorded them eating last night but it accidentally got deleted. Luckily, I taped them on the very first time. Unfortunately, I can't post that to the website...it isn't compatible. Maybe I can get a good video tonight.



When one is eating the other one just sits and watched her sister. Those girls are just too funny. H2 gets a bit upset with me when I'm feeding her sister because she thinks that any spoon should be hers.


Look at how messy we got!
Right after they ate we went and hopped in the tub to clean off. They love their baths now. They just splash and laugh. H2 is the biggest splasher. She'll splash H1 and then she will splash back! H1 thinks that the cup that I use to rinse them with is her toy so every time she sees it she reaches out to try and take it. When I give it to her she picks it up and puts it to her lips as though she is trying to drink out of it like a big girl (I make sure there is nothing in it and is dried out when she has it).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...