Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hats!


These outfits were a gift from Nana. They are doing a great job with the hats. They haven't tried to take them off or anything. They liked looking at each other and couldn't figure out what that was on their sisters head.
Today we went with Nana to Barnaby's Pizza for the first time since before the babies were born. It was fun. But, of course, as soon as I took 2 bites of my first bite of pizza H2 started whining for her bottle...and then H1. I think they get jealous that they can't have the "good" food so they make me wait to get mine. They're so funny.

They haven't taken a good nap all day so they are both EXTREMELY fussy now. H1 is especially angry. I've tried putting them in their bed, the bouncy seats (with the vibration on), and now in their swings. Still....nothing. At least she isn't fussing as badly in the swing. I believe it will only be a matter of time. ........ And there she goes, off to sleep!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...