Monday, October 15, 2007

Footprints

More good news today! I had been really upset because the nurse at the hospital had not given me a copy of the girls footprint sheet, nor their ID bracelets. Well, I tried calling the hospital again today and I finally got a hold of someone who knew where I can get a copy. And best yet...all I need is two dollars and my drivers license and we're in baby book business. Hoorah!!!

I have been desperately trying to work on the girls books lately and I am missing the biggest things that I need. Their footprints, birth certificate (gotta order those!) and photos. 99% of the photos I have of the girls are digital/online. I need to save up some money and have them printed out.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I like using snapfish.com for Austin's pictures. They are fairly cheap and I think you can get some free when you first sign up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...