Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Crocheting

I've been wanting to learn to crochet for quite some time now and I've finally gotten the nerve to buy some yarn and go to town. My great-grandmother was a crocheter and she taught my Mom a few basics so I imagine it's time to step up my game so to speak.

I can already tell its going to be a long uphill battle but I'm anxious to be able to actually say "yep, I made that". So far all I've been able to accomplish is a small line chain but even that is a huge step in the right direction. Now it's onto the slip and then the feared single!

I'd love to hear any tips you may have when it comes to tension and stitching tightness.

1 comment:

BritneyMarie said...

I still can't figure out crochet. I can't seem to count right.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...