Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Twins Club Playdate

Today we went to the twins club playdate. Each month the club has a date at the park for the kids to play together and for the moms to be able to talk and swap stories. The girls enjoyed playing with friends whom they haven't seen in awhile. We can't wait until next time.

I haven't been terribly active with the club since the girls were very young. After their first birthday things got more intense and it was much harder for me to get to the meetings. The club has a mentoring program that was amazing as a soon-to-be mother and new mother. I learned so much from the other mother and mostly from my mentor. If you have a local multiples club and you aren't involved I highly suggest it!

2 comments:

BritneyMarie said...

Panama City doesn't have a Twins Club and I really don't know why.

Sheena/H2Mommy said...

You should start one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...